Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New blog and my cake toppers

Welcome to my new blog.  I'm hoping that this blog will be a bit more successful, I have tried blogging before, but as I have a little bit of a short attention span, maybe regular updates might not be my first priority but I will promise to myself to try and at least update with some pictures of my cake toppers.

Feels a little silly knowing that I am talking (typing really) to myself, but hey everyone's got to start somewhere right?  Some might say I should be used to it by now!!!

I had been making beads with my polymer clay, I use fimo and sculpey, but mostly fimo, but stumbled on making little figures a couple of years ago.  I don't have as much time as I would like to make them but I hope to try in 2011 to MAKE time!!!

OK to start off my new blog I will post some pictures....




You can see more of my cake toppers on my website Happy Cake Toppers or if you would like to become a fan on facebook Happy Cake Toppers Facebook

Thanks for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment